Southern Medical Group, P.A. (SMG), Tallahassee, FL, seeks non-invasive, non-interventional general cardiologist to be a part of an exceptional opportunity. Successful candidate will be fellowship trained with extensive experience in all aspects of inpatient/outpatient general cardiology. SMG Cardiology Division is a progressive, well-established private practice composed of twelve cardiologists (four interventionists, four electrophysiologists, four general/imaging as well as Heart Failure specialist). The SMG practice has also 10 internists and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (tmh.org).
Active in research and education, SMG cardiologists own and operate a well-developed, independent clinical research institute (Tallahassee Research Institute), which has participated in over 100 clinical trials in the past decade and is active in multiple new device and pharmaceutical studies. SMG physicians also serve on faculty at the Florida State University College of Medicine and as preceptors with the FSU College of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Program, TMH Family Practice Residency Programs and the Florida A & M School of Pharmacy.
Tallahassee is the capital of Florida and located in the panhandle, just one hour to beautiful beaches. The city offers excellent schools, state government and cultural activities.
- Practice to be primarily general cardiology office with admitting and consulting privileges at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare.
- Establishes relationship with referring physicians in the community and hospital.
- Board Certification/Board eligible in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Participation in medical outreach.
- Call responsibility approximately 1:4 weekends to include hospital consults and cardiology coverage.
Interested applicants should email Pam Post at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (850) 216-0109.